Rock Prairie Church was founded in 1852. Since its inception, Rock Prairie has existed for the purposes of worshipping the God of the Bible, studying and learning about Him together, and faithful witnessing of Christ to all men as we have the opportunity.
After nearly 150 years of existing as a rural congregation, the church was able to purchase the old Lincoln Elementary building in the city of Tipton, and our first official service was held at that location on Easter of 2000. This location has allowed us to grow numerically, and to greatly expand our ministry to the Tipton Community and beyond.
Seeing what God has done in and through Rock Prairie Church in the past compels us to pray for God’s wisdom as we head into the future. It is our fervent prayer that God will continue to use us in His service, and that all who encounter us will find Rock Prairie to be a church of sincere grace and truth.
Our goal is to make Christ known from our Neighbors to the Nations, and we would love to have you join us on that journey!